|Table Name||News launch Tables|
|Historical ‘A’ Tables (home data): Previous years and months|
|Employment circumstances News launch (month-to-month) Current populace study (CPS)|
|Historical ‘B’ Tables (Establishment data): past years and months|
|Employment Situation Information Release (month-to-month) Current Employment data (CES)|
|Weekly Earnings Tables: past quarters|
|typical Weekly Earnings of Wage and Salary Workers News Release (quarterly) Current Population Survey (CPS)|
|Union Affiliation Tables: past years|
|Union customers News Release (annual) Current Population study (CPS)|
|usage of Historical information Series by Subject: past years and months|
|Browse work force, work, jobless, as well as other information by subject Current populace study (CPS)|
- Series Report — now the series already identifier for the statistic you want? Utilize this shortcut to recover important computer data. ( See tab-delimited files below for series id codes. )
- LN series id list – labor pool data like the unemployment rate that is national
- LE series id list – regular profits and employees compensated hourly rates
- LU series id list – Union affiliation information
- FM series id list – Marital and household work force data
- Compressed flat files website — For those that want to buy all. Down load a compressed flat file for the entire LN database or large subset associated with LN database.
Most-Requested CPS Tables
- Work status of this populace, 1940s to date (HTML) (PDF)
- Work status by intercourse, 1970s to date (HTML) (PDF)
- Work status by step-by-step age (HTML) (PDF)
- Work status by academic attainment (HTML) (PDF)
- Work by detailed career, intercourse, competition, and Hispanic ethnicity (HTML) (PDF)
- Median earnings that are weekly detail by detail career and intercourse (HTML) (PDF)
Most-Requested CPS Publications
- Handbook of practices
- Methodology for seasonally adjusting nationwide home labor pool show
- Corrections to household study populace quotes
- Present Population Survey, design and methodology (Technical paper 77) (October 2019) (PDF)
- Earlier incarnations:
- Technical paper 66, 2006 (PDF) october
- Technical paper 63, revised March 2002 (PDF)
- Technical paper 63, March 2000 (PDF)
- Earlier incarnations:
Final Modified Date: April 21, 2020
Folks Are Asking.
- Where can we discover the jobless price for past years?
- Exactly How may be the jobless price pertaining to jobless insurance coverage claims?
- What’s adjustment that is seasonal?
- How come the national government accumulate statistics from the unemployed?
- Where perform some statistics result from?
- Exactly what are the fundamental ideas of unemployment and employment?
- That is counted as used?
- Who’s counted as unemployed?
CPS Special Notices
- BLS discovered mistakes in certain quotes within the Profile associated with Working Poor number of reports. More Details
- The effect associated with the partial government shutdown regarding the Employment circumstances for October 2013. More Details
CPS Associated Hyper Links
Associated Hyper Links to Other BLS Information
- Information for CPS Participants
- What to anticipate if you have been selected to participate in the existing Population Survey.
- Employment, Hours, and profits through the CES study (nationwide)
- Month-to-month nationwide information by detail by detail industry on work, hours, and profits of employees regarding the payrolls of nonfarm establishments.
- Geographic Area Unemployment Statistics
- Month-to-month and annual work, jobless, and work force information for Census areas and divisions, States, counties, towns, and several towns and cities, by host to residence.
- Nationwide Longitudinal Studies
- A few studies information that is gathering numerous points over time concerning the work market and life experiences of six sets of US guys, females, and youth.
- Occupational Employment Statistics
- Information on work and wages for over 800 professions as well as for about 400 nonfarm companies for the country, plus work-related data for States and areas that are metropolitan.
Other Helpful Links
- Census Bureau Population and Household Topics
- Census Bureau’s Home and Housing Statistics
- Money and Poverty Data
- Census Bureau Current Population Survey
- Employment and Training Management
- Weekly unemployment insurance coverage claims data
E Mail Us
Contact the Active Population Survey (CPS)
- Re Re Search CPS topics A to Z
- View CPS faq’s
State, city, and county labor pool information
Work force information for Census areas and divisions, states, counties, towns, and several metropolitan areas can be obtained individually through the geographic area jobless Statistics (LAUS) program. Contact LAUS http://besthookupwebsites.org/swingtowns-review by e-mail or call (202) 691-6392.
Nationwide work force information
CPS economists can be found to work with you Monday through Friday (8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. Eastern Time), excluding federal breaks.
- Call us by email
- Call us by phone: (202) 691-6378 To allow us to raised offer every one of our clients, please try not to submit email concerns and then phone for the exact same information.
For help with these topics that are special
- State, city, county, along with other area that is local through the neighborhood jobless data (LAUS) program: (202) 691-6392 or email
- CPS use that is public files can be found through the Census Bureau
- BLS microdata estimation methodology for CPS: email
- CPS adjustment that is seasonal: email